The master is in White (IX-MV7-W) .
- SIP 2.0 Compliant allowing integration with Cisco Unified Call Manager®
- ONVIF® Profile S Compliant
- 802.3af PoE, Class 0
- 7" TFT LCD touchscreen
- Use built-in cameras for two-way master-to-master video conferencing (w/ privacy shutter)
- Hands-free or push-to-talk communication
- 8 customizable speed dial buttons
- Turn your master into a virtual receptionist - ideal for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Capture and store the audio and video of active conversations on a microSD™ card (not provided by Aiphone)
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) allows an ONVIF Profile S IP camera and an Aiphone video intercom to be viewed simultaneously
The IX-MV7 is an IP addressable hands-free master station with a 7" color touchscreen. It can be wall or desk mounted (desk stand included). It connects to a network using Cat-5e/6 cable and is SIP compliant. Audio and video of active conversations can be captured and stored on a microSD™ card. Each master station has an address book of 500 stations and can monitor a single station or scan monitor several stations with-in the address book. The master station offers line supervision and a scheduled device check of stations in its address book. It has the ability to page all units or groups of units and offers bell scheduling with 50 events per day. The master station has 8 speed dial buttons that can be used to call, page, monitor, or control a contact closure. It has a built in camera with privacy shutter. The master station can view a selected intercom's camera as well as an associated ONVIF Profile S camera by using the picture in picture function. It has the ability to release the door that is associated with the station that it is communicating with. Stations can be called by using the directory or by direct dialing the stations number.