DoorKing Telephone Entry Access Control System, Hands Free 1802-090
Surface Mount with Directory
The DoorKing 1802-090 EPD (Electronic Programmable Directory) are ideal telephone entry systems that are loaded with features and are suited for applications that have limited space and can be used in residential as well as commercial applications. The DKS 1802-090 EPD includes a built-in electronic directory. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. Use the simple and easy plug-and-play DKS Cellular option for voice only connection to the 1802 systems. No phone lines or internet cables to run - no trenching or conduits to install. DKS telephone entry systems are all compatible with the traditional POTS copper wire.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 16-digit dialing
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- LED lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- 1802-EPD includes directory display.
- 1802-EPD stores up to 100 telephone numbers and names.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1802 max. of 1000; 1802-EPD max. of 100.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 12"H x 6.5"W x 5"D.
- Flush mount dimensions: 14"H x 8.375"W x 3.25"D.