Kantech Four Door Controller Board Only, IP Ready Kt-400-PCB
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Ethernet-Ready Encrypted 4-Door Controller
The KT-400 four-door controller is a secure and easy-to-use networked access control solution with support for eight Kantech ioProx XSF entry/exit readers. The KT-400 has an on-board Ethernet port that connects to existing network infrastructure and leverages the benefits of IP-based systems. Combine KT-400 with EntraPass security management software to create a highly scalable solution that can be deployed within one building or across multiple locations. The system easily scales from controlling four doors to a million doors and managing millions of cards at multiple locations.
The KT-400 allows connection to expansion modules in order to add inputs or to add outputs such as relays and drain outputs. Combining input and output expansion modules provides the flexibility to connect up to 256 inputs and 256 outputs.
LEDs provide important controller status and diagnostic information. The KT-400 has multiple LED status indicators for: troubleshooting, network activity, power status and outputs activity.
Easy Network Connectivity
The auto-sensing 10/100Base-T onboard Ethernet port automatically selects compatible Ethernet speeds to provide faster network connectivity. It eliminates the need to purchase an external Ethernet device, saving time and money. The KT-400 uses secure 128-bit AES encryption to communicate with the Gateway.
- Secure 128-bit AES encryptionsolution
- 100,000 cards and 20,000 stored events in stand-alone mode
- Ethernet port for easy connectivity
- Data integration with DSC PowerSeries and MAXSYS intrusion alarm panels
- Double and triple swipe card at reader to activate relay, arm alarm system, lock/ unlock doors and more
- Supports eight Kantech ioProx XSF readers
- Data integration with DSC MAXSYS, Power Series and PowerSeries Neo intrusion alarm panels