The uPASS Target is a high-end UHF RFID reader for long-range vehicle identification. Based on passive UHF technology (± 900 MHz), vehicles are identified up to 10 meters (33 feet). The uPASS Target complies with the ISO18000-6C and EPC global Gen 2 directive.
Besides vehicle identification, the uPASS Target can also be used to identify people or rolling stock. Typical applications include access control at secured perimeters and monitoring of traffic flow activities at industrial sites and logistic depots.
- automatic vehicle identification
- read range up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- operates with passive UHF tags (EPC Gen 2)
- adjustable read range
- supported communication interfaces: Wiegand, Ethernet (PoE), RS422 and RS485
- OSDP v2 supported including secure channel protocol