Access Power Controller w/ Power Supply/Charger, 8 PTC Class 2 Relay Outputs, 24VDC @ 10A, FAI, 115VAC, BC400 Enclosure
Altronix AL1024ULACMCB converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 24VDC Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure outputs with a total of 10A continuous supply current. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. This unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both FailSafe and/or Fail-Secure modes. This unit is designed to be powered by one common power source (factory installed) which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Input 115VAC 60Hz rated @ 4.2A.
Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8/ACM8CB and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8/ACM8CB and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). (Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total).
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 24VDC @ 10A supply current.
- Class 2 Rated PTC protected power limited auto-resettable outputs.
- Eight (8) independently controlled outputs.
- Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply).
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10A.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact).
- Battery fail and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Operating 0ºC to 49ºC ( 32ºF to 120ºF ).
- Storage - 20ºC to 70ºC ( -4ºF to 158ºF ).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr. (approx.): 123 BTU/Hr.