Ditek Parallel Connected Surge Protective Device with Lockout Kit DTK-120HWLOK
DITEK's DTK-120HWLOK surge protector is designed and manufactured to meet the standards of the life safety industry. This compact, parallel - mount surge protector is widely used to protect fire alarm panels and other dedicated branch circuit loads. The DTK-120HWLOK includes an NFPA 72 2013 10.6.5.2 compatible lockout kit to prevent accidental disconnect of the fire alarm system.
- Approved for 20A circuit breakers
- Diagnostic LED indicates ground presence, system power and SPD function
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Small footprint enables installation in a variety of locations
- Complies with ANSI/IEEE C62.41 and C62.45 Category B standards
- Lockout kit prevents accidental disconnect of fire alarm system