Falcon 1692NL 36" Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device w/ Night Latch Aluminum
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Falcom 1692NL-OP/HB-OP-3FTX7FT-28 Concealed Vertical Rod Type Pushpad Exit Device, 36" Length, 84" Height, US28 Satin Aluminum Clear
Falcon prides itself on simple, cost-effective products that meet or exceed life safety and building requirements. But beyond this, Falcon has one of the most extensive lines of products in the market, with applications for a variety of security and safety needs. Because of their interchangeable cores, Falcon locks can be re-keyed quickly in the event of a lost or stolen key by simply removing the core. This simple process makes changing locks easy and seamless, without the need for a locksmith. Falcon is the perfect option for customers who are interested in high quality, cost-effective safety.
The design of the 1690 is ideal for demanding, moderate-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, single-point dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
- Concealed Vertical Rod Touchbar Device
- Ideal for demanding, moderate-traffic applications
- The vertical rods and latch mech anisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation.
- Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use
- A quick, single-point dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow