Alarm Lock Trilogy Exit Trim, Straight Lever For Von Duprin99 ETDL27S1G/26DV99
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Attention Customer, Exit device Bar in Pictures is (NOTINCLUDED)
It is in the Picture to represent where this lock is to be mounted.
The ALARM LOCK Trilogy® electronic access control lock works easily using only a code. Maximum 2000 user codes. 40,000 event audit trail. Fingertip programmable at vandalproof all-metal keypad. Using an electronic door lock helps eliminate the problem of lost keys and rekeying costs. Easily replaces most standard knobsets. Nonhanded. Long life battery operation. Standard core. Key override. Works in conjunction with Von Duprin exit devices (not included).
The Trilogy T2 pairs with leading panic bars to secure perimeter exit doors and interior doors with push-bars to prevent theft of removable data end points because a door was left open or key was compromised. A lock for life, Trilogy addresses the problems with keys, reduces key costs and associated distribution hassles, and makes traditional access control seem so old-school.
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 Keyless Exit Trim
- Compatible with Von Duprin 99, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Sargent 8800, Marks M9900, and American Eagle 6200 bars. Arrow 3800 model may be custom ordered, please call as this model only is a 16 to 18 week lead time. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name Push Bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Full size ADA lever
- Fingertip Programming at all metal, 12 button keypad
- Weatherproof durability
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & performance
- Accommodates 100 Users with 3-6 digit PIN codes, including: Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 User codes, and 3 Service codes
- Auto-locking, but may be programmed to passage mode
- New, remote release kit or ‘Buzz-In’ Available
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable. When you want to use a name brand rim cylinder (your own, or you can buy one from us) in the lock, then you will need to purchase a matching cylinder adapter kit for that brand
- Battery Operation: 5 AA’s; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup
- 2-year manufacturer warranty