Yale Commercial Entry Augusta Lever Cylindrical Lock Grade-2 AU-5304LN-626-LC
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Yale Commercial AU5304LN626LC Entry Augusta Lever Grade 2 Cylindrical Lock Less Cylinder, 380AN Latch, and 497-114 Strike US26D (626) Satin Chrome Finish
The 5300LN Series Cylindrical Lever Lock is a reliable Grade 2 cylindrical lockset that boasts innovative design and construction features. The Free Wheeling lever mechanism helps to resist against vandalism, while
the adjustable door thickness feature makes for easy installation. Protected by a five year warranty and a lifetime warranty against lever sag and spring breakage, you can rely on the 5300LN to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
With innovative features in an affordable lock, Yale Works for YouSM.
As part of their promise to provide innovative solutions to their customers, certain ASSA ABLOY Group brands offer the MicroShield® technology, a silver- based antimicrobial coating designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
MicroShield® is a registered trademark of Yale Security Inc., an ASSA ABLOY Group company.
Secure: Designed to withstand everyday use and resist damage and vandalism
Versatile: Variety of functions, trims, finishes and keying options for ultimate installation flexibility
Protected: Five year mechanical warranty plus a
lifetime warranty against lever sag and lever spring
Strong & Reliable: ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified for
long life and durability
1/2" throw stainless steel latchbolt with pivoting front for flat and beveled doors
Heavy-duty torsion spring
Backset: Door Thickness: Handing: Latchbolt: Strike: ANSI/BHMA: UL/cUL: Windstorm: Warranty:
Listed for 3 hour fire doors Certified, check local codes. 5 years
Yale® Commercial Solutions
• Free Wheeling lever mechanism prevents vandalism and reduces lock maintenance
• Adjustable door thickness mechanism
• Heavy duty torsion spring prevents lever sag throughout product's lifetime
• Thrubolts solidly through the door, providing greater strength and stability
• Available with a wide range of cylinder options
• Available in 23 functions (including electrified), 12 standard finishes and 3 lever designs • ADA compliant for ease of accessibility