Baldwin Reserve Rustic Full Dummy Leverset
The Baldwin Reserve portfolio is for people who want more. They’re looking for more ways to express themselves with the distinctive look of Baldwin and find value in a company with more years of experience and a bona fide commitment to greater quality. Far beyond just a lock in a box, Reserve opens the door to a customizable world flowing with inspiration.
Dummy Set: Baldwin's dummy leversets have no latch or locking mechanism. Typically dummy leversets are used as merely a pull on the inactive side of a double door. This is a dummy "set" so comes with both the interior and exterior lever. Pair this with a passage or keyed leverset for a complete double door solution.
- Arch and Taper Reserve Rustic Lever, with Rustic Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Full Dummy function. Other functions available.
- Shown with Rustic Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- To personalize your look, this Rustic inspired design is available in 2 finishes.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve lever styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions except half dummy.
- Handing only required when ordering lever interior style.Please Specify Handing on Comments section During check out).
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Exposed screws