Camden's CX-247 is an affordable, compact and easy to program 7 day electronic timer that is designed for use in a wide range of control applications. The unit supports up to 16 'on/off' scheduled times per day and is available in 12 or 24 Volt models.
Applications: Ideal for automatic enable/disable of door activation devices, lighting control, energy management and other general control applications.
- 15 daily or weekly schedules
- Internal memory back-up
- Easy to program/ setup
- Extremely compact size
- 12V AC/DC and 24V AC/DC models
- SPDT contacts rated 16 amps @ 30V DC
- Dimensions: 2 3/8" x 2 3/8" x 1 1/4"
- 'H' models feature 'First Man In' function (for holiday/snow days)
- 3 year warranty
||12V AC/DC or 24V AC/DC
||0.1mA Idle, 10mA Operating
||Form 'C' (SPDT)
||250,000 @ Rated Capacity
||2 3/8" x 2 3/8" x 1 1/4"
(60mm x 60mm x 32mm)