Emtek E4017 Single Cylinder Electronic Keypad Handleset with Apollo Exterior Grip and Interior Dummy Lever from the Brass Modern Collection.
All Emtek products are made to order. Please allow 3-5 Bussiness days for tracking number to Validate, thanks...
Residential keyless security has never looked better than Emtek's low profile Modern Keypad Entryset. Leave your keys behind as you ride a bike or walk the dog with the freedom and security that Emtek Keypad Locks provide. Emtek's Keypad locks fit any door between 1-3/8" and 2-1/4" thick with a standard 2-1/8" bore door prep, and install easily with only a Phillips head screwdriver. They are easy to install and to use. Emtek's keypad locks come factory-programmed with 2 unique and secure user codes for use right out of the box, and can be programmed with up to 20 additional codes of your choice. Codes can be added and deleted at any time.
To lock your Emtek keypad, simply push the Emtek button and turn the exterior thumbturn. To unlock it, enter the 4 digit code and turn the same thumbturn. Programming changes can be made easily using the keypad. Emtek's keypads have a protective coating to prevent wear patterns, and are illuminated for easy and quick operation after dark. An indicator lets you know when the battery is low. All standard Emtek mechanical and finish warranties apply, along with a 2-year warranty on electronic components.
- Dummy Interior Lever
- Apollo style exterior handle grip
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard Door Prep
- Solid Brass
- Your choice of interior lever or knob style
Key Product Attributes:
- Single Cylinder Function: Single cylinder locks are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence.
- Solid Brass Trim: Many door hardware products are crafted from aluminum or plated steel, but the difference between these lesser metals and solid brass is noticeable the minute you hold them in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion, making it the ideal material to construct high quality, reliable door hardware.
- Lifetime Finishes: Emtek's Lifetime Finishes provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. These resilient finishes create a uniform surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand elemental exposure for many years to come.
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Cylinder Type: Single Cylinder
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 2-1/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-5/8"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner