Yale YRD110ZW Z-Wave Key Free Push Button Deadbolt.
Smallest residential keypad to enhance curb appeal
Fast Z-Wave® enrollment with the push of a button
Universal lock and program symbols for ease-of-use
Enhanced interior design to reduce complexity and installation time
The Features You Need with the Quality You Expect.
Motorized tapered deadbolt
Fully gasketed installation
4AA batteries included
9V battery backup
Certified ANSI/ BHMA Grade 2
Absence of the cylinder provides a "clean" appearance, yet means that lock picking or bumping are virtually impossible. In the unlikely event the batteries die - a 9V battery provides enough power to enter the code and gain access to the lock.
- Simple, elegant, tamper-resistant keypad
- Illuminated keypad for night time access
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Sleek aesthetics
- Operational efficiency
- Completely eliminate the need to manage keys
- No need to ever re-key - just set up a NEW access code
- Increased security
2 1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore
2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
B1L 1 3/4" to 2
Length Width Height
(off door) (across face) (vertical)
Push Button Key Free B1L Deadbolt:
Exterior 15/16" 2 3/4" 5 1/8"
Interior 2 1/8" 3" 6 7/8"