The sensor (Model 2GIG-TILT1e-345) is designed for applications where the tilt status of an asset, such as a garage door, needs to be monitored. Other uses might include: mailbox doors, large pet doors, or hinged storm cellar doors. The tilt sensor communicates with the control panel using the 345 MHz frequency. Once the sensor is tilted to 45 degrees, the sensor will transmit to the panel. The sensor will also send a restore signal when the sensor it returned to less than 45 degrees.
The 2GIG-TILT1e-345 is equipped with a cover tamper switch and low battery monitoring. If the case of the Tilt Sensor is removed for any reason, the radio transmitter will send a tamper alert. Should the battery voltage drop below a prescribed level, the sensor will send a low battery report indicating that the battery should be replaced. The 2GIG-TILT1e-345 is compatible with GC2e firmware revisions 1.14 and higher.
- Encrypted Protocol for Enhanced Security
- Encrypted Wireless Tilt Sensor
- Sensor transmits alert when tipped 45° off vertical
- Restore signal sent when sensor returned to less than 45°
- Requires GC2e panel firmware revision 1.14 or higher
- Long life lithium battery included
- Screw, adhesive mount hw. included