LEGRAND On-Q PLASTIC ENCLOSURE WITH HINGED DOOR ENP3050.
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Constructed with a robust, wireless transparent ABS plastic material, this lightweight and affordable enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations.
The durable enclosure mounts easily for both surface and recessed applications, and the hinged door attaches in seconds without the need for tools or a helping technician.
• Made with ABS plastic, the enclosure is designed to integrate wireless devices without interference
• Universal mounting grid maximizes compatibility with 3rd party products without additional brackets
• Extra venting along the vertical plane of the door allows for superior heat dissipation
• Staggered mounting tabs allow multiple enclosures to mount in adjacent stud bays
• Single Solution. Allows wired and wireless infrastructure to be integrated in a single cabinet.
• Neatly Tuck Away All Your Home’s Control: Universal mounting grid and added depth maximizes 3rd party compatibility.GENERAL INFO.
Color: White (Paintable)*
LISTING AGENCIES/THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATIONS
CSA Listing Info: UL 60950-1 & CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-01-07 Information Technology Equipment, Including Electrical Business Equipment
CSA Standard: Yes
UL Listing No: UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure and Rack Systems UL 985, Household Fire-Warning System Units ULC-S545, Residential Fire Warning System Control Units UL 1023, Household Burglar-Alarm System Units ULC/ORD-C1023, Household Burglar Alarm System Units
UL Standard: Yes
Material 1: ABS Plastic
Depth (Metric): 104 mm
Depth (US): 5.77"
Height (Metric): 807mm
Height (US): 31.75"
Width (Metric): 496mm
Width (US): 17.1"
Primary Packaging Weight (Metric): 4.58 kg
Product Weight (Metric): 2.8 kg
Product Weight (US): 6.17 lbs
Material: ABS Plastic
Operating Temperature (Celsius): 0°C to 50°C