The Steel Hawk 4300 Electrified Deadlatch is a non-handed, narrow backset, electrified deadlatch designed for easy integration with access control systems.
The 4300 Electrified Deadlatch seamlessly combines electrified locking hardware with access control while working within the standard narrow stile aluminium entrance door preparations (MS® prep). It is an electrified no-cut, no-drilling replacement for mechanical MS® deadlocks and deadlatches.
The Steel Hawk 4300 Electrified Deadlatch easily upgrades your door from mechanical to electrical, improving the security and control of your opening. It's a is the easiest way to electrify a narrow stile aluminium opening and a great solution for retrofit applications where reusing existing trim is preferred.
- No cut replacement for MS® deadlocks and deadlatches, requires no drilling or cutting and retrofits to standard, Adams Rite MS® prepped aluminum entrance doors, saving installers both time and money.
- Compatible with existing Adams Rite trim including levers and paddles
- Provides ADA and Single Motion to Egress code compliance when paired with Adams Rite lever or paddle trim
- Requires no handing
- Operable by any standard mortise cylinder. Lock accepts cylinder from either or both sides
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC. 16 VDC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC).
- Equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector for easy installation.
- Optional form "C" latch status monitoring available.