Aiphone IX-MV7-HW-JP IP Addressable Hands-Free or Handset Master Station with 7" Touchscreen, SIP & TAA
The IX-MV7-HW-JP is an IP addressable hands-free or handset master station with a 7" color touchscreen. It can be wall or desk mounted (desk stand included). It connects to a network using Cat-5e/6 cable and is SIP compliant. Audio and video of active conversations can be captured and stored on a microSD card. Each master station has an address book of 500 stations and can monitor a single station or scan monitor several stations with-in the address book.
- SIP 2.0 Compliant allowing integration with Cisco Unified Call Manager®.
- ONVIF® Profile S Compliant
- 802.3af PoE, Class 0
- 7″ TFT LCD touchscreen
- Use built-in cameras for two-way master-to-master video conferencing (w/ privacy shutter)
- Hands-free or push-to-talk communication
- 8 customizable speed dial buttons
- Turn your master into a virtual receptionist – ideal for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Capture and store the audio and video of active conversations on a microSD™ card (not provided by Aiphone)
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) allows an ONVIF Profile S IP camera and an Aiphone video intercom to be viewed simultaneously
- 2 contact outputs, 4 trigger inputs
- 8Ω 1/2 watt speaker output provides better coverage for announcements
- 600Ω audio input.
- 2-year warranty