The IX-DVM is a UL Listed mullion-mount IP video door station that is weather and vandal resistant. The station contains a contactless call sensor for touchless call-in. The touchless sensor incorporates a Class 1 laser. The station is equipped with a 720p HD, wide dynamic range fixed color camera that can be streamed to third party devices using ONVIF® Profile S or RTSP. Video can be captured on a microSD™ card.
The IX-DVM can be programmed to call up to 20 different stations with three different call level selections.
Sound files can be uploaded for custom messages to be played during certain functions (door release, call placed, communication start, error message, and more). The stations have audible and LED indicators for calling, communication, and door release.
There is one contact output that can be used for door release, and one input that can be used to trigger an outgoing call or answer a call/page.
- Small form factor for mullion mounting
- Contactless call sensor
- SIP 2.0 compliant
- 720p HD, wide dynamic range camera
- White LED for low-light illumination
- ONVIF Profile S compliant
- Slot for microSD™ card (not provided by Aiphone)
- One contact output
- One trigger input
- 802.3af PoE compliant
- Certified DevConnect Technology Partner with Avaya IP Office™, Avaya Aura® Communication Manager.
- UL Listed and Manufactured in a TAA compliant country