Alarm Lock Digital Door Lock, Keypad with Key Override satin chrome DL3200/26D
Trilogy: DL3200 hospitals schools airports retail pharmacies offices.
Trilogy T3: choice of audit trail pushbutton locks T3 advanced digital lock with audit trail; high capacity audit trail lock.
• Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
• 150 scheduled lock/unlock events
, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
• 2000 user codes including: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. One code (3-6 digits)
• Weatherproof performance, operational temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
• Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
• Greater security with “temporary keypad lockout” after 3
unsuccessful code-entry attempts
• Up to 40,000 event audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user.
• Programmable relays energize when one or more selected events occur
• 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
• Easy to install in about an hour retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks
• Battery operated
• Available in standard key override and interchangeable core models accepting 6 or 7 pin cores from Arrow, Best, Falcon or KSP. Other IC core preps available.
• Available in standard Trilogy leverset (straight) or with Regal (curved) lever
• Available in five finishes; polished brass (US3), antique brass (US5), polished chrome (US26), satin chrome (US26D), duronodic (US 10B).
• Quick Passage Mode; (without being in program mode) DL3000
• Original audit trail Trilogy, similar to DL3200 series but with 300 multilevel user codes; 1600 event; uses 5AA batteries; 80,000 cycles, typical.
All metal, 12-button programmable for multi- level access functions including group or individual user codes, master, and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 15 seconds.
without retracting latch and resduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow level to retract latch. Inside level always instant egress.
other thicknesses, please consult factory.
S26D satin chrome, US26