Adams Rite Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Device For Aluminum Doors 8410-37136
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
(Life-Safety) Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Device
The 8400 Series Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with mortise locking solution. Designed for use in single door applications.
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- Push bar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Specify handing and bevel if applicable.
- Standard sizes dimensioned for 30" (762.0mm), 36" (914.4 mm), 42" (1,066.8 mm), and 48" (1,219.2 mm)openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- 31/32" (24.6 mm), 1-1/8" (28.6 mm), or 1-1/2" (38.1 mm). Fits standard cutout used for the Adams Rite 4900 Heavy Duty Deadlatch on narrow stile aluminum doors.
- Suits 1-3/4" (44.5 mm)standard. Device can be modified for thicker doors using Thick Door Kit available separately, or for thermal doors using Thermal Door Kit available separately.
- Minimum 2" (50.8 mm)stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- 2-5/8" (66.7 mm) when fully projected,1-5/8" (41.3 mm) when dogged.
- Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging. Electric dogging option also available.
- Standard machine screws.
- Accepts any standard 1" (25.4 mm) length, 1-5/32" (29.4 mm) diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" (25.4 mm) to1-1/4" (31.8 mm). Available separately.
- For function 03 (Night latch - key releases latch)select any standard 1" (25.4 mm) length,1-5/32" (29.4 mm) diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Function 03 is not applicable to 8475 Mortise Mid-Panel Exit Device.
- For entry trim function 08 (key locks/unlockslever)or function 09 (key releases lever) select any standard 1" (25.4 mm)length, 1-5/32" (29.4 mm)diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" (25.4mm)to 1-1/4" (31.8 mm). Available separately.
- Mortise deadlatch with bolt measuring 5/8" x 1" x 5/8"
(15.9 mm x 25.4 mm x 15.9 mm) throw. Solid brass bolt. A variety of strikes are availablefor different applications:
- Standard strike of stainless steel included, Extended Lip Strike 8460 available separately, Long Face Strike 8455-01 available separately.
- Individually boxed.
- 11 lbs (4.99 kg)
- Electrification Options: (MLR) Motorized Latch Retraction, Electric Latch Retraction(LR), Electric Dogging, Alarm
- Monitoring, Cylinder Dogging, Matching End Caps