Altronix NAC Power Supply, 2 Class A or 4 Class B, 24VDC 115VAC, Red AL602ULADA
AL602ULADA are extremely cost effective voltage regulated remote NAC Power Extenders. They may be connected to any 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). Primary applications include Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) expansion (supports ADA requirements) and providing auxiliary power to support system accessories.
- Power input 120VAC 60 Hz, 4A.
- Two (2) Class A, Style Z or two (2) Class B, Style W, X, Y FACP inputs.
- Two (2) NC dry contact trigger inputs.
- 24VDC @ 6.5A max total alarm current.
- 2.5A max current per output.
- Separate 1.0A auxiliary output.
- Two (2) outputs may be paralleled for more power on an indicating circuit (see 02 Application Guide).
Programmable supervised indicating circuit outputs:
- Four (4) Class B, Style W, X, Y or Two (2) Class A, Style Z or One (1) Class A, Style Z and Two (2) Class B, Style W, X, Y (see 02 Application Guide).
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Charging voltage is 26.2-26.4VDC.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switchover to stand-by battery when AC Fails.
- Zero voltage drop when switching over to battery backup.
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact, 1A/28VDC).Factory set for 30 seconds with optional 2.5 to 3 hour delay setting (field selectable).
- Instant local AC trouble reporting relay (form "C" contact, 1A/28VDC).
- Battery presence and low battery supervision (form "C" contact, 1A/28VDC).
- Input and output status LED indicators.
- 2-wire horn/strobe Sync mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification appliances (strobes) continue to operate.
- Sync protocols include Potter/Amseco, Faraday, Gentex®, System Sensor®, and CooperWheelock®.
- Temporal Code 3, Steady Mode, Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliances circuit).
- Compatible with 12VDC or 24VDC fire panels.
- Output loop supervision steered to input 1 or input 2.
- Signal circuit trouble memory (helps identify intermittent loop problems).
- Common trouble input and output for external trouble signals tie-in.
- Ground fault detection.
- Unit includes power supply, red enclosure, cam lock, and battery leads.
- Operating 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage - 20° C to 70°C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 31 BTU/Hr.
Door Hardware, Door Locks, Access Control, Cabinet Hardware
Smart Home Products, Home Audio, Custom Doors Security Cameras, Alarm Systems