Altronix eBridge1PCT EoC Single Port Transceiver, 25Mbps, Passes PoE f/ Receiver
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Altronix eBridge1PCT EoC hardened transceiver transmits data at 25Mbps, Full Duplex over Coax cable to a paired eBridge receiver and provides power in a PoE-compliant format to an enabled device/camera. The eBridge receiver is available in various options and is powered by an external midspan or endspan. The receiver passes PoE power over the same coax cable to the eBridge1PCT transceiver, which, in turn, passes this power to an enabled IP camera/device. These plug and play units facilitate a cost-effective, simple way to replace legacy analog products with new IP devices over existing coax up to 500m. Maximum range from headend to the PoE camera/device is 700m, taking into consideration that up to 100m of structured cable may be deployed at each end.
- PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W) from eBridge receivers.
- Power consumption (under maximum load): 1.5W.
- eBridge1PCRX, eBridge4PCRX, eBridge8PCRX, eBridge16PCRX.
- eBridge1PCRM, eBridge4PCRM, eBridge8PCRM, eBridge16PCRM.
- Connectivity: RJ45, auto-crossover.
- Wire type: 4-pair CAT5 or better structured cable.
- Distance: up to 100m.
- Speed: 10/100BaseT, half/full duplex, auto negotiation.
- PoE compliant to IEEE 802.3af (15W)
- Delivered to camera by eBridge1PCT.
- Power provided by eBridge Plus receiver to eBridge1PCT by PoE protocol.
- Distance: up to 500m for power delivery of coax.
- Throughput is rated to pass 25Mbps of data at distances up to 500m. With proper headend equipment this supports Megapixel, HD720, HD1080.
- Connectivity: BNC, RG-59/U or similar.
- Blue LED - Coax link connection.
- Green LED - PoE from eBridge1PCR.
- Yellow and Green LED (RJ45): IP Link status, 10/100Base-T/active.
- For 15W: - 40° C to 75° C ( - 40° F to 167° F).
- - 40° C to 75° C ( - 40° F to 167° F).
- Relative humidity: 85%, +/- 5%, non-condensing.
- -304.8 to 2,000m ( -1000 to 6,561.679 ft.).
- Auto detection and protection of legacy non-PoE cameras/devices.