Altronix Power Supply Charger EFLOW6N16, 16 Fused Outputs, 12/24VDC With Enclosure
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Altronix eFlow6N16 Power Supply Charger, 16 Fused Outputs, 12/24VDC @ 6A, Aux Output, FAI, LinQ2 Ready, 115VAC, BC300 Enclosure.
eFlow6N16 is a power supply/charger that converts a 120VAC 60Hz input into sixteen (16) fuse protected selectable 12VDC or 24VDC outputs with a total of 6 amps max. The unit includes an unswitched aux. output. It also offers a suite of features that includes fire alarm disconnect, over voltage protection, and low power disconnect which prevents deep discharge of stand-by batteries.
• 120VAC, 60Hz, 3.5 amp.
• Input fuse: 5A/250V.
• Sixteen (16) fuse protected outputs.
12VDC or 24VDC @ 6.0 amp supply current.
Outputs are rated at 2.5 amp.
Auxiliary Power-Limited output rated @ 1 amp (unswitched).
Over Voltage Protection.
Maximum charge current 1.54 amp.
Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when
AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is
instantaneous with no interruption.
• AC fail supervision (form “C” contacts).
• Battery fail & presence supervision
Fire Alarm Disconnect:
• Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
• Operating temperature: 0o C to 49o C ambient.
12VDC: 36.85 BTU/Hr.
24VDC: 73.71 BTU/Hr.
System AC input VA requirement: 420VA. Visual Indicators:
• Green AC Power LED indicates 120VAC present. • AC input, DC output and Battery LED indicators. Additional Features:
• Short circuit and overload protection.
• Unit is complete with power supply, enclosure,
battery leads and cam lock.
• Enclosure Dimensions (H x W x D approx.):
13.5” x 13” x 3.25” (342.9mm x 330.2mm x 82.55mm) - Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH batteries.
Product weight (approx.): 8.75 lbs. (3.97 kg).
Shipping weight (approx.): 9.65 lbs. (4.38 kg).
(form “C” contacts).
• Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals
if battery voltage drops below 71-73% for 12V units and 70-75% for 24V units (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.