Altronix eFlow6NA8 Access Power Controller w/ Power Supply/Charger
eFlow6NA8 distributes and switches power to access control systems and accessories. It converts a 120VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC fuse protected outputs with a total of 6A continuous supply current. These power outputs can be converted to dry form "C" contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. Unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Input 120VAC 60Hz, 3.5A.
Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8 and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8 and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10A total.
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10A.
- 12VDC or 24VDC outputs @ 6A supply current.
- Eight (8) independently trigger controlled outputs.
- a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe filtered power outputs.
- b) Eight (8) Fail-Secure filtered power outputs.
- c) Eight (8) form "C" relay outputs (rated @ 5A/24VDC or VAC).
- d) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) unswitched filtered aux. power outputs (outputs are rated @ 2.5A).
- Over Voltage protection.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1A 28VDC not evaluated by UL).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 71-73% for 12V units and 70-75% for 24V units (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
ACM8 Access Power Controller:
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
eFlow Power Supply Board:
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity: 85% +/- 5%.
- 12VDC: 37 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 74 BTU/Hr.
Door Hardware, Door Locks, Access Control, Cabinet Hardware
Smart Home Products, Home Audio, Custom Doors Security Cameras, Alarm Systems