Altronix Access Power Controller w/ Power Supply/Charger Maximal3RH
Maximal3RH rack mount access power controller distributes and switches power to access control systems and accessories. It converts a 115VAC 50/60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC fuse protected outputs. Outputs are activated by an normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. This unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the outputs.
- 115VAC 60Hz., 1.9A.
- Normally closed [NC] or normally open [NO] dry contact inputs (switch selectable).
- 12VDC or 24VDC @ 6A total output current.
- Eight (8) fuse protected outputs.
- Maximum current per ACM8R-M output is 2.5A.
- Individually selectable Mag Lock/Strike (Fail-Safe, Fail-Secure) solid state fuse protected outputs.
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
Fire Alarm Interface
- Latching or Non-Latching fire alarm reset switch individually selectable for each output.
- Remote reset capability for latching Fire Alarm Interface mode.
Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open [NO] or normally closed [NC] dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Individual Output Status LEDs located on the front panel.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries (if batteries are required install separate enclosure).
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact).
- Removable terminal blocks with locking screw flange.
- 3-wire line cord.
- Illuminated master power disconnect circuit breaker with manual reset.
- Operating: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- 12VDC: 37 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 74 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 218.5VA.