Amsec Electronic Digital Lock (Retro-Fit Kit) For Gun/Jewelry Safe Black ESL20XL
The ESLXL Series offers an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric slanted keypad and an enhanced battery retention compartment. The ESL20XL comes standard with a matte black finish.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- UL Listed Type 1 digital electronic lock
- 9 user lock. 1 Master user and 8 users.
- Combination changes are fast and easy from the keypad.
- Two 9V-DC batteries in the keypad housing can be changed easily.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- New industrial "Soft Touch" membrane keypad is tough yet requires very low activation pressure.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Slam bolt version for locker applications.
- Factory reset combination for solving lost combinations.
- Optional AC Power transformer (not included). External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes. Open period can be set from 1 to 9 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: When enabled, the lock requires two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.