Baldwin 354SPL Spyglass Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Door Lever Set from the Prestige Collection
- Door preparation is 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore
- Adjustable latch backset (2-3/8" or 2-3/4")
- SmartKey re-key technology
- Solid construction
- Superior chassis with compression spring powerpack
- Includes decorative rose
- BHMA Grade 2
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
Key Product Attributes:
- Keyed Entry Function (Single Cylinder): Baldwin's single cylinder handlesets and deadbolts are keyed only on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the mechanism. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances in residential locations due to safety and ease of use.
- Locking Bar: Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks.
- This re-key technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds. It also features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: 2-3/8", 2-3/4"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Door Thickness: 1", 1-3/4"
- Handing: Right, Left, Reversible
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner
- Height: 2.69
- Width: 4.25
- Lever Length: 4.1
- Cylinder: SmartKey 5 Pin