Baldwin 8231 Evolved Traditional Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Baldwin 8231 Evolved Traditional Single Cylinder Deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8231.B deadbolts feature a extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements.
- Design: traditional
CYLINDER X THUMBTURN
SQUARE CORNER STRIKE
ADJUSTABLE-SQUARE CORNER LATCH
- Easily open your door with a Baldwin key fob (sold seperately) or a compatible Bluetooth smart phone
- Compatible with the KEVO app and Kevo Plus membership, allowing you to electronically create and delete unlimited eKeys and monitor your lock from anywhere
- Includes mechanical key 5-pin C keyway for traditional unlocking when needed
- LEDs light up to display various functions such as searching, locking, unlocking, low battery and error messages
- Certified as ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 for residential security
- Constructed of brass for premium feel and natural resistance to corrosion
- Reversible handing installs easily on right or left handed doors
- Interior comes in same finish as exterior. If split finish is desired please contact customer service
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and One Year Electronic Warranty
- Standard finishes have a One Year Limited Warranty when installed in exterior applications and a Five Year Limited Warranty for interior use
Solid Brass Construction: Baldwin Reserve Series products are constructed from solid brass - providing a more luxurious, higher quality feel than door hardware made with lesser metals. When you hold a Baldwin product in your hand, you will immediately notice the difference that solid brass makes – it is heavier, stronger, and smoother than most of the door hardware on the market today. Lifetime Finishes™: Baldwin's multi-patented Lifetime Finishes™ provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. By adapting the vapor deposition processed used to create premium gold pens, Baldwin creates a unique surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand the ravages of time.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible
- Projection: 9/16"
- Height: 3-15/16"
- Width: 2-5/8"
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Cylinder: 5 Pin C
- Device Compatibility: Android, iPhone