Baldwin 8241 Contemporary Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt Function: Single cylinder deadbolts are keyed on the exterior with an associated thumb turn on the inside that can quickly and easily lock or unlock the latch mechanism. The latch is not spring loaded. Single cylinder locks are most commonly used to secure entrances to a residence.
- Exceeds requirements for ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
- Constructed of solid forged brass for durability and a premium feel
- Handing is reversible and can be installed on right or left handed applications
- Baldwin provides a limited lifetime mechanical warranty, a limited lifetime warranty for Lifetime or PVD finishes, a five year warranty for normal finishes in an interior setting and one year warranty for normal finishes in an exterior setting
Solid Forged Brass Construction: All Baldwin hardware begins with raw bars of solid brass which are heated, and pounded into specially made dies—producing a stronger, more substantial product. The difference between lesser metals and heat forged brass is noticeable the minute you hold it in your hands—solid brass is heavier, smoother, and naturally resists corrosion.
Lifetime Finishes™: Baldwin's multi-patented Lifetime Finishes™ provide unprecedented protection against the effects of weather, normal wear and tear, and even the rigorous test of coastal salt air. By adapting the vapor deposition processed used to create premium gold pens, Baldwin creates a unique surface across your door hardware that is guaranteed to withstand the ravages of time.
Living Finishes: Baldwin Living Finishes, which include Non-Lacquered Brass, Vintage Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze, are designed to mimic the patina of a well-loved piece of vintage hardware, and as such will change and adapt over time naturally. For those who appreciate the well-worn look of aged door hardware, but still require the strength and durability of a Baldwin finish, Living Finishes are an ideal fit.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Diameter: 2.5"
- Projection: .53"
- Interior Projection: 1.34"
- Material: Brass
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Cylinder: 5 Pin C