Baldwin DC.COLXTRA.TSR Double Cilinder Columbus Handle set with traditional square Rose and traditional knob interior
Baldwin Columbus Duble Cylinder Handleset
The sectional oval design of Baldwin's Columbus handleset reflects characteristics of Colonial architecture and complements traditional homes. The solid brass construction and availability in popular finishes such as Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze, ensure this handleset will provide long lasting beauty. With a choice of interior lever or knob and rosette, the Columbus handleset is customizable to match one's personal tastes
Double Cylinder: Baldwin's double cylinder handleset has a keyed cylinder on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior. Unlocking and locking the deadbolt is done by either a key on the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior. This handleset includes both the interior and the exterior for a complete entrance solution.
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 6 finishes.
- Versatility and Easy Installation:
- Adjustable Latch for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backset
- Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Plates
- Includes both Round Corner and Square Corner Strike Plates
- Guide Post for Easy Installation
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door with service part kit (Part Number: 8BR0707).
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security.
- Shown with Traditional Square Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.
Some of our door Hardware components are made to order and might require a longer delivery lead time. Our available and ready to ship stock on Hardware is quite extensive but please feel free to contact us prior to purchasing to confirm stock, shipping & delivery dates. We appreciate every single customer and for that reason we prefer being fully transparent. For all questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-350-4521.