Baldwin DC.CRD Contemporary Round Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Deadbolt
Baldwin Contemporary Round double Cylinder Deadbol
Double Cylinder: Baldwin's double cylinder deadbolt has a keyed cylinder on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior. Unlocking and locking the deadbolt is done by either a key on the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior. Paired with a Baldwin keyed or passage lever or knob makes for a perfect entry solution for a back door or garage.
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime.
- To personalize your look, this Contemporary inspired design is available in 3 finishes.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional (Choose Cylinder Option Above).
- Versatility and Easy Installation:
- Adjustable Latch for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backset
- Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Plates
- Includes both Round Corner and Square Corner Strike Plates
- Guide Post for Easy Installation
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door with service part kit (Part Number: 8BR0704).
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security.
- Features 1" solid brass throw bolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Features low profile cylinder projection.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.
Some of our door Hardware components are made to order and might require a longer delivery lead time. Our available and ready to ship stock on Hardware is quite extensive but please feel free to contact us prior to purchasing to confirm stock, shipping & delivery dates. We appreciate every single customer and for that reason we prefer being fully transparent. For all questions please contact us at email@example.com or 407-350-4521.