Baldwin ENTAPRSR492 Taper Keyed Entry Single Cylinder Leverset with Rustic Square Rose
Baldwin Taper Single Cylinder Leverset with Rustic Square Rose
The tapered form and hand distressing of the Baldwin Taper lever offers clean lines with rustic style. The either dark or white bronze finishes are both sophisticated an luminous, while also providing a long lasting luster with their durable lacquer finish. Featuring the Rustic Square Rose which adds to the weathered look and feel of the already exquisite door lever.
Single Cylinder: Baldwin's single cylinder leverset has a keyed cylinder on the exterior and a lever with thumbturn on the interior. Unlocking and locking the lever is done by either a key on the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior. Pair this keyed leverset with a Baldwin deadbolt for a complete back door or entrance solution.
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime.
- To personalize your look, this Rustic inspired design is available in 2 finishes.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard.
- Versatility and Easy Installation:
- Adjustable Latch for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backset
- Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Plates
- Includes both Round Corner and Square Corner Strike Plates
- Guide Post for Easy Installation
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door with service part kit (Part Number: 8BR0706).
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security.
- Shown with Rustic Square Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.