Baldwin L029.S.402.PASS L029 Style Passage Door Lever Set with choice of Small Rosette from the Estate Collection
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
IMPORTANT: This model cannot be installed on pre-drilled doors prepped for 2-1/8", as the rose will not cover the borehole. If your door has a pre-drilled 2-1/8" borehole, select an Estate Collection knob or lever with medium sized rosette choices (See Item #: L029.M.PASS)
- Solid brass construction ensures durability and lasting beauty
- Geometric design provides a clean and simple style to your home
- Intended to install on both left and right door configurations
- Includes a square corner latch faceplate
- Baldwin offers a Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Limited Finish Warranty
- Complies with standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Mounting hardware is included for easy installation
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 5/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Handing: Reversible, Left or Right
- Handle Length: 4-5/8"
- Handle Projection: 2-1/2"
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Material: Brass