Baldwin PS.CRY.TRR Crystal Passage Door Knob Set with Traditional Round Trim from the Reserve Collection
Passage Function: Passage door hardware has no locking mechanism. Both the interior and exterior handles are always free making it perfect for hallways, closet doors, and anywhere else a lock isn't needed. Passage door hardware can also be used in conjunction with a deadbolt to secure a back door or entrance.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime
- Reversible handing for maximum versatility
- Includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security
- Interior comes in same finish as exterior; if split finish is desired, please contact customer service
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2"
- Door thickness over 2-1/2" will need service part kit (Part Number: 8BR0707)
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- Handing: Reversible Left or Right
- Knob Diameter: 2.1875
- Projection: 2.90625"
- Latch Faceplate: Drive-In, Round Corner or Square Corner
- Material: Brass and Crystal
- Manufacturer Warranty: 25 Year Finish and Limited Lifetime Mechanical