Baldwin PS.ROU.TSR Round Passage Knobset with Traditional Square Rose
Baldwin Round Passage Knobset with Traditional Square Rose
Transitional in appearance, the Baldwin Round knob complements architectural styles ranging from contemporary to traditional. Available in finishes such as Polished Chrome and Satin Nickel as well as its solid brass construction, ensure this knob will remain looking beautiful for a lifetime. Featuring the Traditional Square Rose which further adds to the traditional look and feel of the already beautifully designed lever.
Passage Function: Baldwin's passage knobsets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These knobs are perfect for a hallway or closet where no locking is necessary. Sometimes passage knobs are used in conjunction with a deadbolt for an entrance or back door.
- Solid forged brass construction built to last a lifetime.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 6 finishes.
- Versatility and Easy Installation:
- Adjustable Latch for both 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backset
- Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In Latch Plates
- Includes both Round Corner and Square Corner Strike Plates
- Guide Post for Easy Installation
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door with service part kit (Part Number: 8BR0707).
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security.
- Shown with Traditional Square Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty.