Baldwin PS.SQU.CSR Square Passage Door Lever Set with Contemporary Square Rose
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security requirements
- Constructed of solid brass for durability and premium feel
- This lever set is reversible for installation on right or left handed applications
- Includes round, square and drive-in latch faceplates
- Easily installs on standard prep door from 1-3/4" to 2" thick, thick door kit allows up to 2-1/2" (Product 8BR0707, purchase separately)
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
Solid Brass Construction: Baldwin Reserve Series products are constructed from solid brass - providing a more luxurious, higher quality feel than door hardware made with lesser metals. When you hold a Baldwin product in your hand, you will immediately notice the difference that solid brass makes – it is heavier, stronger, and smoother than most of the door hardware on the market today.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2"
- Handing: reversible, left or right
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Projection: 2-5/16"
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Latch Faceplate: round corner, square corner or drive-in