Baldwin Reserve New Hampshire Emergency Egress Handle Set With Traditional Knob EENEWXTRATAE
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Single Cylinder Function: Baldwin's single cylinder handleset has a keyed cylinder on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior. Unlocking and locking the deadbolt is done by either a key on the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior. This handleset includes both the interior and the exterior for a complete entrance solution.
- New Hampshire Egress Handleset, with Traditional Knob, Interconnect Lockset
- New Hampshire Egress Handleset, with Traditional Knob
- Shown in Single Cylinder function. Other functions available.
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Emergency Egress function. Emergency Egress function features an interconnected lock to simultaneously retract the deadbolt and door latch to quickly open your door. Full Dummy function also available to support double door entry.
- Can be customized with other interior Reserve style knobs, levers and Egress Escutcheons.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 8 finishes.
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Accommodates 5-1/2" center to center dimension ONLY
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Handing only required when ordering lever interior style.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty