Baldwin Reserve New Hampshire Full Dummy Handle Set With Traditional Knob FDNEWXTRATAE
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Dummy Set Function: Dummy sets have no latch or locking mechanism. Typically dummy sets are used as merely a pull on the inactive side of a double door. This is a dummy "set" so it comes with both the interior and exterior handleset.
- New Hampshire Egress Handleset, with Traditional Knob, Interconnect Lockset
- New Hampshire Egress Handleset, with Traditional Knob
- Shown in Single Cylinder function. Other functions available.
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Emergency Egress function. Emergency Egress function features an interconnected lock to simultaneously retract the deadbolt and door latch to quickly open your door. Full Dummy function also available to support double door entry.
- Can be customized with other interior Reserve style knobs, levers and Egress Escutcheons.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 8 finishes.
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Accommodates 5-1/2" center to center dimension ONLY
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Handing only required when ordering lever interior style.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty