Baldwin SC.COLXCUR.TSR. Columbus Single Cylnder Right Handleset With Traditional Square Rose And Curve Lever On Interior.
Baldwin Columbus Single Cylinder Handleset
Single Cylinder Function: Baldwin's single cylinder handleset has a keyed cylinder on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior. Unlocking and locking the deadbolt is done by either a key on the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior. This handleset includes both the interior and the exterior for a complete entrance solution.
Right Handed: Handing is determined by standing on the outside of a room, facing the door, and noting on which side the door hinges are located. This handle is right handed, and so when standing outside of the room and facing the door the hinges will be on your right.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional (Choose Cylinder Option Above).
- Guide posts for easy installation
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security
- Reversible handing allows for installation on both left and right handed doors
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security
- Interior comes in same finish as exterior. If split finish is desired, please contact customer service
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- BHMA Security: Grade 2
- Handing: Reversible
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner, Drive-In
- Projection: 2-8/9"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-13/32"
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical, 25 Year Finish