Baldwin SC.NAPXCUR.L.TRR Napa Left Handed Single Cylinder Handleset with Traditional Round Rose and Curve Lever on Interior
Single Cylinder Function: Baldwin's single cylinder handleset has a keyed cylinder on the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior. Unlocking and locking the deadbolt is done by either a key on the exterior or via the thumbturn on the interior. This handleset includes both the interior and the exterior for a complete entrance solution.
Left Handed: Handing is determined by standing on the outside of a room, facing the door, and noting on which side the door hinges are located. This handle is left handed, and so when standing outside of the room and facing the door the hinges will be on your left.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional (Choose Cylinder Option Above).
- Guide posts for easy installation
- Tested to exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security
- Designed for left handed doors
- Solid brass deadbolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security
- Interior comes in same finish as exterior. If split finish is desired, please contact customer service
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- BHMA Security: Grade 2
- Handing: left
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2"
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner, Square Corner, Drive-In
- Projection: 2-8/9"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-13/32"
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical, 25 Year Finish
Some of our door Hardware components are made to order and might require a longer delivery lead time. Our available and ready to ship stock on Hardware is quite extensive but please feel free to contact us prior to purchasing to confirm stock, shipping & delivery dates. We appreciate every single customer and for that reason we prefer being fully transparent. For all questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-350-4521.