Best 7KC Series Grade 2 Classroom Lock SFIC (Less Core) - 7KC-3-7-R-15-D-S3-626-LC Satin Chrome
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Lever: Contour angle return, Rose: "D" style. Backset: 2-3/4", Strike: S3, Latch: 1/2" throw deadlocking latch.
626 Satin Chrome
R-Classroom Lock (F84) function: Latch operated by: Rotating the inside lever, Turning the key in the outside lever, Rotating the outside lever when not locked by key.
• Reliable strength. The BEST 7KC series exceeds ANSI Grade 2 requirements. Design features like through-bolt mounting studs provide strength and increased torque resistance for reliable long-term performance.
• Dependable durability. We designed the 7KC lock series for long product life in standard traffic applications, including features like a robust hub and torsion springs for extra resistance to lever sag. All 7KC internal components are treated for corrosion resistance, which ensures a longer, more reliable performance life.
• Secure design. Security is built-in to the 7KC, with features like requiring core removal before keyed levers may be removed, a snap-on inside rose concealing mounting screws and no exposed keeper holes on keyed levers.
• Easy installation and retrofit. Each 7KC lock is pre-assembled, and its cylindrical chassis fits common door preparation, making installation quick and easy. Retrofit and rekeying are also simple, thanks to compatibility with conventional key-in-knob cylinders. BEST interchangeable cores allow for easy rekeying without removing the levers
Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 2, ANSI A117.1 Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant, UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for single 4’ x 8’ doors California State Fire Marshal (California Title 24) compliant, Illinois Accessibility Standard compliant