Best 9K Series Intruder Lock - 9K-3-7-IN-14-D-S3-613-LC Oil - Rubbed Bronze
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
2-3/4" Backset, 7-pin housing accepts all BEST Cores, Intruder Function, Lever: 14-Curved Return, Rose: D-3-1/2" Convex, Strike: 4-7/8".
613 Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
IN-Intruder Lock (F110) function: Latch operated by rotating inside lever, rotating outside lever only when not locked by inside or outside key
BEST 9K Intruder Function Lock
• Increased security – Faculty can lock the door quickly and securely from the inside without going outside the classroom.
• Simple to use – Visual indicator ensures that anyone can lock the door correctly and quickly.
• Durable – Tested to over 4 million cycles, which exceeds the ANSI standard for Grade 1 cylindrical locks and exceeds Grade 1 abusive locked lever torque.
• Easy to maintain – Lever return springs provide resistance to lever sag, which ensures that the lever assembly will not need to be reset or replaced once installed. Lever return springs are also protected inside the die-cast hub to minimize any maintenance.
• Easy to Install – Pre-assembled hub design greatly reduces the complexity and time required for installation. Installation can be completed in five steps.
• Quick Rekeying – BEST interchangeable core allows for customized masterkeying and quick keying changes.
Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 1, ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant), UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for single or double swinging doors, Florida Building Code and Miami Dade County (WS option) compliant for hurricane resistance, California State Fire Marshal (California Title 24) compliant, California State Fire Marshal compliant for fire door, This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to Section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code, BAA & TAA compliant, Illinois Accessibility Standard compliant.