Best 9K Series Privacy Lock - 9K-3-0-L-15-D-S3-613 Oil - Rubbed Bronze
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
2-3/4" Backset, Keyless, Privacy Function, Lever: 15-Contour Angle Return, Rose: D-3-1/2" Convex, Strike: 4-7/8".
613 Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish
• Proven reliability. We tested BEST 9K locks to over 5 million cycles, proving that the series exceeds ANSI Grade 1 requirements by over five times. Design features like a seamless, one piece hardened steel alloy outside sleeve protect functionality and ensure more reliable performance throughout the product’s lifespan.
• Long-term durability. Our low maintenance design with solid zinc hubs protect critical components from daily wear and tear for longer product life and lower overall cost of ownership.
• Easy retrofit. The 9K is easy to retrofit to other door preps and competitor key systems.
• Quick and easy installation. The 9K’s pre-assembled design and simple instructions make installing the lock intuitive. Rose locking pin allows for quick door thickness adjustment.
• Simple to rekey. With easy core interchangeability, BEST 9K locks make rekeying simple.
• Superior security. Manufactured with top-quality materials and designed for ease of use and attack resistance, the 9K series delivers security you can trust. The 9K’s vandal resistant lever includes a lost motion design allowing the lever to move 45°-60° without engaging the retractor assembly.
• Premium aesthetics. A low profile rose design and wide variety of trims and finishes give the BEST 9K a streamlined look compatible with modern architectural trends and appropriate for any design aesthetic.
Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 1, ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant), UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for single or double swinging doors, Florida Building Code and Miami Dade County (WS option) compliant for hurricane resistance, California State Fire Marshal (California Title 24) compliant, California State Fire Marshal compliant for fire door, This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to Section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code, BAA & TAA compliant, Illinois Accessibility Standard compliant