Best 9KZ EZ Series Electronic Keypad Lock - 9KZ-3-7-DV-14-KP-S3-626-LC Satin Chrome
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
2-3/4" Backset,7-pin IC housing accepts all BEST cores,Latch with Key, Lever: 14-Curved Return, Trim Style: Keypad, Strike: 4-7/8", Key Override.
626 Satin Chrome Finish
DV; Mechanical: Deadlocking latchbolet operated by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked by internal motor drive mechanism. Electronic: Internal motor drive mechanism operated by electronic signal when presenting valid token. Green light indicates valid access. red light and sounder indicate invalid access attempt.
BEST EZ Series
• Easy to manage. Each EZ Series lock allows up to fifty unique credentials, easily managed with different rights and access parameters.
• Durable quality. Manufactured from top materials, Keyless EZ Series locks are weatherresistant, and designed for long-lasting functionality.
• Remote access features. Use the override switch to wire a pushbutton to unlock the door.
• Enhanced privacy. The mortise deadbolt allows for a privacy feature that controls access when the deadbolt is thrown.
• Versatile function. Keyless EZ Series locks are available in cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim versions.
• Complementary aesthetic. Choose trim and finish options to match BEST’s popular 9K and 40H locks for a consistent look.
Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 cylindrical lock, ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 panic hardware, ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 mortise lock, ANSI/BHMA A156.25 compliant with keypad reader, UL 10C listed for electrically controlled single point locks and latches for use on 3-hour A-label doors, Miami-Dade NOA Windstorm listed, Florida Building Code Windstorm listed, Office of the State Fire Marshal listed, ANSI/ICC A117.1 Accessible and Usable Building and Facilities (ADA) Section 404.2.6 compliant.