Bosch Alarm Systems B942 Touch Screen Keypad.
The B942 keypad is an SDI2 bus compatible device. The keypad features an illuminated touch screen and graphical interface. With an elegant design and low profile, the keypad fits with any modern decor. Each keypad has user adjustable options such as volume and brightness. They have four inputs and one output. The keypad shows system messages for all areas. System overview • For commercial use, install the keypad in building entrances and areas with unrestricted access. Mounting a keypad near exterior doors in hotel or business lobbies allows people to identify the type and location of the emergency. • For residential use, install the keypad near the front and rear entrances to the home. Install additional keypads in a kitchen or in a bedroom. • Use multiple keypads in a large building with many separate areas of security. Program multiple keypads to control multiple areas. • Audible tones from the keypad sounder alert personnel to fire events and assist fire fighters in locating the keypad.
- Color graphic touch screen display uses a combination of simple icons and text for easy operation
- Built-in presence detector lights the display when user approaches keypad
- Built-in proximity reader allows use of a token or card as replacement for a passcode, or for use with dual authentication for high security areas
- Four inputs and one output provide cost effective expansion
- Slim, modern design blends with any decor