Brilliant All-in-One Smart Home Control 2-Light Switch Panel dimmer BHA120US-WH2
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
All-in-One Smart Home Control
Transform your house or apartment into an easy-to-use smart home with the award-winning Brilliant Smart Home Control and all-in-one mobile app. Instantly gain control over all your smart home products via a single app and display that simply installs in place of any light switch. No more hubs, ugly wires, countertop clutter, or switching multiple apps.
- Turns regular lights into smart lights: Supports LED, CFL, halogen, and incandescent bulbs and works with dimmable lighting.
- Installs in minutes with no additional hubs, ugly wires, batteries, or programming required.
- Connects to Sonos, Ring, Hue, SmartThings, Ecobee, and many more.
- Great for spouses, kids, family, friends, and guests.
- Personalizable touchscreen: Display photos, art, or weather forecasts.
- Amazon Alexa is built in: Ask for home control, weather, sports, and more.
- Video intercom: Includes a microphone and camera with privacy shutter.
Smart Home Control
Connects to compatible smart home products over Wi-Fi so you can control your music, climate, locks, and more.
Alexa in every room
Amazon Alexa is built in for voice control. Ask Alexa for home control, news, sports, and more.
Turns any lights into smart lights. Supports LED, CFL, halogen, and incandescent bulbs, and works with dimmable lighting.
Video and Audio intercom
Video intercom with privacy shutter for video or audio calls between rooms when you install two or more in your home.
Scene for every occasion
Scenes are an easy way to combine lighting, music, temperature, and other settings to quickly control your smart home with a single tap.
Your photos on the wall
Send photos from your phone to Brilliant and share memories with your entire home. The display is your canvas so have some fun!
Be Brilliant, Anywhere
Not at home? Forgot to turn off a light? No problem. Brilliant has Android and iOS apps for remote home control.
Works with Google Assistant
Once set up, you can say, "Hey Google, turn on the kitchen light" and your Google Assistant-enabled device will respond.
Motion and ambient light sensors detect when someone has entered the room, automatically turning on the display and any programmed scene.