Codelock Vertical KitLock Keypad Locker Lock for 1" Thick Door KL1007
The KL1000 push button cabinet locks are a quick retrofit for keyed cam locks supplied as standard on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards.
It can just as easily be fitted to units which don’t have a locking device already fitted, giving the user immediate, simple, keypad access without the hassle of keys!
- 10 button keypad
- User Codes are 4 digits long
- Master and Sub-Master Codes are 8 digits long
- Multiple User Code mode
- One Time User Code mode (locker mode)
- 15,000 openings on 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
- Battery failure override (touch a 9v battery across the LEDs (+/-) and enter the Master Code)
- Easy to fit in a matter of minutes
- All parts / fixings / template included
- Quick retrofit for cam locks
- Fit to units that do not have an existing lock
- Easy programming and code change
- Available as vertical model (standard) / horizontal Right Hand (RH)/ horizontal Left Hand (LH)
- IP54 rated when used with the door gasket – available as a separate part
The KL1000 is the new version of the Codelocks CL1000 cabinet lock.