Codelocks Mechanical door lock In/ Out Pushbutton CL290BB
The CL290 KEY BB is a light duty mortise latch back to back with a key override facility, useful for cleaning and security staff. The key overrides the codes.
The latch is spring loaded and will lock automatically when the door is closed. The latch bolt has a deadlocking plunger feature to prevent unlawful shimming of the latch. The lock comes with two code plates, installed back to back, to provide coded access in both directions.
- Internal doors
- Mechanical Codelock
- Light duty mortise latch with Back to Back facility
- Hexagonal bevelled handle and lock case
- Available in Stainless Steel
- Key override option available – CL290KEY
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
Available in one PVD Finish
The CL290 KEY BB locks are supplied with a random code commencing with the ‘C’ clear button. To change the code after fitting, the lock must first be removed from the door. The code is non sequential, that is the code can be entered in any order e.g. 1234 can be 4321 or 1342 or whatever is the most convenient sequence. With the 13 buttons a total of 8,191 different codes are available, any of which may be entered in any order.