The PAC GS3-LF Panel Proximity Reader offers unsurpassed quality and reliability, together with guaranteed quick and dependable read times. Designed to fit neatly behind an industry standard 40mm square opening, it is usually found in audio/video door entry panels and elevator cabs, but can also be fitted into posts to control cark park barriers or ADA compliant bollards posts.
In operation, the reader has two LEDs (light emitting diodes) that emits red or green lights, with the red remaining lit when the reader is active. When it senses the presentation of a valid key or card the red LED extinguishes and the green lights to indicate that access has been granted.
Both reliable and difficult to compromise, the reader is constructed of rugged polycarbonate plastic and potted using flame-retardant resin allowing complete freedom of use - both indoors and out.
The GS3-LF Panel Reader features simultaneous compatibility with multi-vendor credential technologies, in addition to 125KHz KeyPAC and 153KHz PAC/Readykey™ credentials and most HID® 125 kHz credentials — all in one reader!
- Up to 1.8 inch reading range
- Fits behind a 40mm (1.9in.) square opening
- Easy installation with low cost 22AWG Unshielded 4-conductor cable when connected to the PAC 512 Door Controllers or 22-5 Shielded for Wiegand controllers
- Reads KeyPAC and PAC/Readykey™ and most HID® 125 kHz Proximity credentials
- Fast and dependable read times
- Flexible, operates with most access controllers and burg panels that utilize a Wiegand protocol interface
- ADA compliant audiovisual indication making secure areas equally accessible to disabled users
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Sealed in a rugged weatherized polycarbonate enclosure to withstand harsh environments
- Lifetime Warranty