AO19 Series AO19-1 Low Energy Automatic Door Operators for single Doors
The AO19 Series Automatic Operator for single doors is an easy to install, heavy duty product for high use and high abuse low energy applications. The AO19 Series meets requirements for ANSI/BHMA A156.19 and provides standard features that meet the requirements of the Americans Disabilities Act.
- Available in single, pair (twin) for independent, simultaneous and dual egress openings
- Power close applies a reverse power to aid in latch check position. Must be selected to activate
- Single voltage source required to operate
- Adjustable delayed activation for sequenced vestibule doors
- Reverse on obstruction stalls a door during closing cycle and re-activates to open if an obstruction is sensed anytime before the latch position. Must be selected to activate
- Adjustable closing speed
- High impact ABS and anodized surfaces
- Push & Go (Use for Handicap) activates when door is manually pushed to open. Must be selected to activate.
- Power Requirements - 115VAC 60Hz 3Amps
- Motor: 115VDC rectified, 1/8hp, 60:1 gearbox
- Encloseure 7"h x 4-1/2"d, approx. 50lbs
Detex Limited Warranty
- 3 Year Mechanical/1 Year Electrical